Mennonite Board of Missions Office Services and Facilities Records, 1958-1996
[Back to Formatted Version]
Brief Description: A small set of records documenting building management and the office culture of the Mennonite Board of Missions.  Materials include minutes of the social committee, staff council, and support staff meetings, as well as office manuals and a slide set entitled "Introducing the Mennonite Offices."  These records also contain information regarding properties own and rented by the Mennonite Board of Missions in Elkhart for administrative purposes, including 500 S. Main St. (Greencroft) and 1711 Prairie Street.
Held at:
Mennonite Church USA Archives
3145 Benham Ave, Ste. 1
Elkhart, IN 46517
Phone: 574-523-3080
Email: History [at] MennoniteUSA.org
Record Series Number: IV/035
Created by: Mennonite Board of Missions. Office Services and Facilities
Volume: 1.5 Linear Feet
Arrangement: Flat
Biographical Note for Mennonite Board of Missions. Office Services and Facilities : Office Services and Facilities existed as a separate unit within the Mennonite Board of Missions from from 1980 to 1995.  Older files found in the unit's records were transferred to the unit upon its creation.  Office managers who headed this department included John A. Sauder (1981-1981) and Deana Markley (1981-1995).  Under the Cana Venture reorganization of 1995, Office Services and Facilities was merged with the former Personnel Department to become Human Resources and Office Services.
Access Restrictions: These materials are open for public research.
Subject Index
Mennonite Board of Missions - Administration
Genres/Forms of Material
Audio tape reels
Slides (photographs)
Languages of Materials
English [eng]
Rights/Use Restrictions: Researchers are responsible for using in accordance with 17 U.S.C. Copyright owned by the Mennonite Church USA Archives.
PreferredCitation: Mennonite Board of Missions Office Services and Facilities Records, 1958-1996.  IV-035.  Mennonite Church USA Archives - Goshen. Goshen, Indiana.