East Goshen Mennonite Church (Goshen, Ind.) Records, 1942-2008
[Back to Formatted Version]
Brief Description:

Bulletins (incl. newsletters 1963 - ): 1949-2008

Membership Register: 1944-1999

Miscellaneous: 1942-2001.

Held at:
Mennonite Church USA Archives
3145 Benham Ave, Ste. 1
Elkhart, IN 46517
Phone: 574-523-3080
Email: JasonK [at] MennoniteUSA.org
Record Series Number: III/14-16
Created by: East Goshen Mennonite Church (Goshen, Ind.)
Volume: 4.5 Linear Feet
Arrangement: Flat
Biographical Note for East Goshen Mennonite Church (Goshen, Ind.) : East Goshen Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church USA) was organized 6 December 1947, and was admitted to the Indiana-Michigan Mennonite Conference on 2 June 1948. A new brick meetinghouse was dedicated 17 October 1949. The congregation began in 1946 as an extension Sunday school of the Goshen College Young People's Christian Association. Its membership in 1954 was 180. The bishop-pastor was Paul M. Miller and the minister Ray Keim.
Access Restrictions: This collection is open to the public.
Subject Index
East Goshen Mennonite Church (Goshen, Ind.)
Languages of Materials
English [eng]
Rights/Use Restrictions: Researchers are responsible for using in accordance with 17 U.S.C. Copyright not owned by the Mennonite Church USA Archives.
PreferredCitation: East Goshen Mennonite Church (Goshen, Ind.) Records, 1942-2008. III-14-16. Mennonite Church USA Archives. Elkhart, Indiana.