Browse: All Collections Digital Content Subjects Creators Record Groups

Mennonite Village (Albany, Or.) | Mennonite Archival Commons

Name: Mennonite Village (Albany, Or.)


Historical Note:

Mennonite Village (known as Mennonite Home for the Aged prior to 2002), Albany, Oregon, was established in 1946, and was initially operated by a local board of five men under the Pacific Coast Conference (Mennonite Church). In 1956 it had 57 guests; the superintendent and matron were Mr. and Mrs. Joel D. Roth.  In 2006 Mennonite Village offered nursing care, assisted living and independent living opportunities.

Bender, Harold S. "Mennonite Village (Albany, Oregon, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 13 October 2012. http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/M4676.html.






Page Generated in: 0.073 seconds (using 109 queries).
Using 6.52MB of memory. (Peak of 6.59MB.)

Powered by Archon Version 3.21 rev-2.1
Copyright ©2012 The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

Hosted by LibraryHost