Browse: All Collections Digital Content Subjects Creators Record Groups

East Goshen Mennonite Church (Goshen, Ind.) | Mennonite Archival Commons

Name: East Goshen Mennonite Church (Goshen, Ind.)


Historical Note: East Goshen Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church USA) was organized 6 December 1947, and was admitted to the Indiana-Michigan Mennonite Conference on 2 June 1948. A new brick meetinghouse was dedicated 17 October 1949. The congregation began in 1946 as an extension Sunday school of the Goshen College Young People's Christian Association. Its membership in 1954 was 180. The bishop-pastor was Paul M. Miller and the minister Ray Keim.
Sources: Miller, Paul M. "East Goshen Mennonite Church (Goshen, Indiana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 30 July 2010. http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/E23824.html.
Note Author: Miller, Paul M.





Page Generated in: 0.106 seconds (using 109 queries).
Using 6.52MB of memory. (Peak of 6.59MB.)

Powered by Archon Version 3.21 rev-2.1
Copyright ©2012 The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

Hosted by LibraryHost